Sunday, July 30, 2006

Talked to my Dearest friend yesterday
and was shocked to get such sweet comments
and good impressions from her friends whom I seldom talk to.
Well, I hope the guys will think the same way as you do.
My friend could see that I have changed a liitle now.
As in, I'm more confident to face the people out there.
Yeah. I can see that too. Alhamdulillah.
Hopefully I will stay this way, ya.
Insya'allah.

I have learnt a lot since that 'tragedy'.
I become a much much better person.
And now I can really see who are my REAL friends!
I'm actually happy with everything right now except for my working life.
I can't seem to be happy working in anywhere.
Keep jobhopping which is unhealthy, I know.
Or maybe I simply don't have the interest to work.
Yeah. NO INTEREST.
Of course I prefer studying all my life.
I wish to know what is the most suitable job for me.
What I want is a comfortable office environment but I wouldn't want to sit in front of the comp for 8 hours straight.
I like to move about while working.
And I had enough of handling parents' nonsense, lesson plans, teaching aids, bla bla bla...
So going into teaching line again will be the last resort.
Yes, I shall say that I like teaching itself but not the plannings, teaching aids and the parents.
So please...DO NOT ASK ME WHY I DONT WANT TO REAPPLY NIE OR GO BACK TO MY EARLYCHILDHOOD FIELD.
I would love to try something new!
Something to do with secretarial, adminstrations, events and management stuffs.
I don't have any experience in all these but I'm willing to start from scratch.
I had applied to a few government bodies and still waiting for their replies.
Insya'allah.
I want to be a civil servant.
Hahahha....
I hate working in a private company.

Okay, I have to continue doing my stupid never-ending evaluations.
And I heard a bad news which is a GOOD news for me.
Hahahahha...
All I can say: RETRIBUTION
Serves YOU right, WOMAN!

Arrgghh...I feel bad saying that actually but I don't care lar....

3:47 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com